[OM] IMGS: Palenio Rolling a Cigar

Subject: [OM] IMGS: Palenio Rolling a Cigar
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 14:57:25 -0400
PESO:

On our horseback ride, we stopped at a tobacco farm.  The farmer, Palenio,
rolled a cigar from his tobacco, dipped it in honey, and gave it to Tom to
smoke.  Tom said it was the best cigar he has ever smoked.  He doesn't
smoke now, but Palenio assured him that the tobacco was all organic and was
actually good for you!!  He also confirmed that the government takes 90% of
his crop.  He is allowed to sell 10% to the public but not wholesale.

http://www.pbase.com/image/159451365

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/159451385

Which do you prefer?  I have color ones coming up later.

C&C greatly appreciated.

Tina

--
Tina Manley