Re: [OM] File losses

Subject: Re: [OM] File losses
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 17:43:00 -0000
And here's another Syncback encomium, although I opted to pay for Syncback
Pro, which has the (for me, invaluable) facility  to run the shadow copy
service. In other words, it will back up my Outlook data files even though
the files are currently open.

Of course, I didn't chance upon Syncback myself - I heeded the
recommendation of someone who knows better. Step forward Charles Norcutt,
sir!

Piers