Re: [OM] Today's Airport Visit

Subject: Re: [OM] Today's Airport Visit
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 11:30:54 +0000
I agree with them, Bill.  In the little moped-of-the-skies that I fly now, we
brief our pax or students on the actions in the event of needing to abandon the
aircraft in flight.  As well as mentioning the minimum height for abandoning, I
make sure that they understand that my favoured option would be a forced
landing – most definitely!

Chris