Re: [OM] PESO: A chilly March morning

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: A chilly March morning
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 12:06:14 -0400
Well, TPE is not a substitute for a stroll but it is a good tool to find a
shooting vantage point. You still need to go there ahead of time to scout
out the location. I use it on a laptop at home to identify a good spot. It
is easy to identify streets, etc. so I don't need it in the field. You
should give it a try as it is a very useful tool.

Charlie