Re: [OM] Least, [was Most] eclectic camera bag

Subject: Re: [OM] Least, [was Most] eclectic camera bag
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2015 13:45:14 -0700
On 3/18/2015 8:45 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:

My "bag":

EM5 + (insert one from below and leave the rest at home or in the truck)

Then you say of a photo, "big flock of snow geese and only a wide angle."

And there's the rub. :-)

12-50
9-18
14-150
75-300

I'd be carrying either the 14-150 or the other three.

....and on and on....

Tell me about it!

The "bag" is actually just a strap which I definitely can improve upon and will do so before we go down to pick up our daughter from school in Santa Fe.

I've been fascinated with the changes in accessories that µ4/3 has wrought for me. I've gone to lighter straps, a lighter tripod, smaller, lighter QR system. the shoulder bag I mentioned that I carry all that endless list of lenses and stuff in is barely big enough to carry the 5D, even the 60D, with maybe a smallish second lens and a few bits and bobs.

The scale of my life has changed. :-)

Mike