Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/3/2015: St Patrick's Day in Brussels, with a fe

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 17/3/2015: St Patrick's Day in Brussels, with a fellow LUGger
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 12:30:30 -0700
On 3/19/2015 10:33 AM, Mike Lazzari wrote:
Looks like fun Nathan. We had corned beef and cabbage :)

As usual, I missed the whole thing. With no Irish blood in the house, and past the age where drinking to excess held any attraction, I also have questions about this Patrick fellow.

1. Anyone who chases all the snakes out of anywhere can't be all good.

2. It seems clear that there never were any snakes on the Emerald Isle, at least since the last Ice Age, and I mistrust people who take credit for things they didn't do. Certainly not a qualification for Sainthood, in my book.

3. Anyone who gives an excuse for dying beer green is no one to be celebrated
by me.

Excuses Moose :-)