Re: [OM] [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 22:02:37 -0400
I should make it clear that this is MY problem, not the problem of anyone
who is trying to help.  It is my trap that I have made for myself.  I need
to learn to filter out what I can use and what is irrelevant to my
editing.  I take every comment entirely too seriously which is a problem I
have had all of my life and has nothing to do with fiddling with exposure
settings or anything else.  I just need help editing content.  I would love
to hire a full-time editor. I can't.  I appreciate any comments I can get
on content.

Tina