Re: [OM] [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved

Subject: Re: [OM] [Leica] Tina's softness/sharpness/focus issue - might be solved, in part
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 19:12:53 -0700
As much as I can see Philippe's point in his sample, I happen to think that
the golden tones of the image as posted by Tina bring something wonderful
to the image.

Hang in there, Tina! We all have opinions about the images you post, and
perhaps some synthesis of the comments you receive will lead to what you
want for a given image. The important thing to keep in mind is that they
are your images, and while we may all provide input, ultimately they have
to please you, not us.

The sheer volume of images you're processing must be nearly overwhelming.
Frankly, I don't know how you keep up.