Re: [OM] International Day of Happiness

Subject: Re: [OM] International Day of Happiness
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 12:49:42 -0400
Aye. Enormity. Perhaps a bit of bending for effect, but as a rule, the number
of serious photos, amateur and professional, following a total eclipse, is
breathtaking in it’s immensity. <g>

And nice work on the eclipse light. But I still don’t see in images what I saw
standing there. I guess the nature of the experience is greater than the sum of
its parts.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal