Re: [OM] Chem Trails at Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Chem Trails at Sunset
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2015 17:17:32 -0400
I don’t have a dog in this hunt, so to speak, but I seem to recall after 9/11
northern hemisphere temps went down, not up. But it was so long ago, I’m not
leaning heavily on my recollection, and I’m too lazy to look it up. We should
remember, though, that a layer such as you describe does, indeed, reflect
energy, but it lets a lot through, and some of what reflects off the surface in
turn gets, uh, re-reflected off the underside of the layer.

“More energy coming into a system does not disappear, it causes change.”

True in more senses than you speak of. Get thee to a hammer and chisel,
grasshopper, and carve this in stone. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal