[OM] [OT] Bridge Behaving Badly

Subject: [OM] [OT] Bridge Behaving Badly
From: Willie Wonka via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 03:06:56 +0000 (UTC)
I need help with an application gone rogue on me.
It is PS2 Bridge. Upon selecting a folder and opening it in Bridge, the
application automatically starts applying some preset settings to my files,
including the raw ones. At first, the file icons are displayed using the
correct camera exposure, then just a few moments later, suddenly a process
kicks in that starts applying the equivalent of Auto everything (auto color,
auto exposure, auto contrast etc...) to file icons AND files.
This is a problem, because this process "corrects" all my creative settings
such as, high-key/low-key for example.
How do I stop that?
Thanks in advance.
Best
Boris
P.S. I dont know if this is relevant, but my wife has Creative Suite CS4
installed on the same machine. PS is version 2 as stated above...