Re: [OM] Chem Trails at Sunset

Subject: Re: [OM] Chem Trails at Sunset
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 06:42:44 +0000
I’m sure that you are being “Energetically Lawful Moose”, but I couldn’t bear
to think that our efforts were unrecoverable.  I think (all right, hope) that a
reduction in flying would balance the loss of reflectivity of the remnants of
contrails with the reduction in greenhouse gases in the atmosphere – in the
long term.  I expect that the initial result would be as we saw after the Twin
Towers atrocity.

Chris