Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction March 22 -

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction March 22 -
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 14:56:13 -0700
On 3/23/2015 1:49 PM, philippe.amard wrote:
I have no control whatsoever on what my or others' ISP consider as SPAM Moose, yet will refrain from commenting from now on in due respect for other listers.

Don't get into a snit, go off into a corner and sulk, please. Especially don't penalize others for my complaint, that's unfair.

You just dumped a RANT on "us guys", you should be able to take one in good part. The kettle has no fair right to respond to the pot? Should I be contrite?

Your messages are all going out without the " ***SPAM*** " added? I wonder how that could be, as some minority of them come through without it. I have trouble imagining what process between you and my in box could be tagging some, but not all, of your messages.

My List mail comes via GMail, which doesn't mess with subject lines of spam, just puts spam into a separate box. And it's not just my inbox. Replies from others to your posts include the " ***SPAM*** " addition, indicating it was there when they received them, too.

Messages that you originate, as opposed to replies to others' posts, do not have the addition. My conclusion is that your email is adding it to some of your incoming List messages. All email systems I've used allowed me to adjust their spam filters. I had to do that to GMail for my List mail, to keep the occasional message from going into the Spam folder, apparently randomly. I set it so anything with [OM] in the subject line is never spam.

If, as you say, you have no control, please just ignore my complaint.

However, be sure I will keep lurkin' and enjoying the good photographs that are
posted on this much appreciated list.

AW, 'cmon, end the sulk, if only for my sake. Think how many will miss you and
blame me. Too heavy a burden!

Moose