Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction March 22

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction March 22
From: Don Holbrook <donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 22:03:34 +0000 (UTC)
?

----- Original Message -----From: philippe.amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>To:
Olympus Camera Discussion <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Mon, 23 Mar 2015
19:47:41 -0000 (UTC)Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction
March 22

DK how you guys manage to screw up readabilty to that extent - I can't even
click on anything that will lead me to any shot.I get such a jumble-puzzle back
when you write ....

RANT mode over - but please, do something with about your mail settings ;-)

AmitiesPh

Le 23 mars 15 &agrave; 20:21, Don Holbrook a &eacute;crit :

> #4...........>> ----- Original Message -----From: Dean Hansen
> <hanse112@xxxxxxx>To: > olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Mon, 23 Mar
> 2015 13:48:07 > -0000 (UTC)Subject: [OM] Moon/Venus conjunction March 22>>
> Clouds cleared after sunset last night, and my E-410 was able to get >
> someshots of the conjunction of the moon and Venus. Pretty fitting > that
> we'rejust several miles north of Venus, FL, I'd say. See:
> <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16702 > >. I just registered for
> Zone 10. Many thanks to Ken for this > wonderfulopportunity to post photos!.
> Maybe next I'll even upgrade > from the Digestmode for our beloved OM
> List.Best wishes,Moonstruck > Dean-- >
Archives: http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/private/olympus/> Themed
Olympus Photo Exhibition: http://www.tope.nl/

One sees clearly only with the heart. What is essential is invisible to the
eye. Antoine de Saint Exup&eacute;ry in Le Petit Prince.NO ARCHIVE