Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction March 22 -

Subject: Re: [OM] ***SPAM*** Re: ***SPAM*** Re: Moon/Venus conjunction March 22 -
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 08:54:25 +0100
Add me to the list as well Philippe, please don't stop posting, as one who sometimes uses reply to start a new thread I am also guilty at times of falling foul of the list :-)

May I ask though?, when you send an email reply is the ***SPAM*** already in the subject line? because I imagine your ISP is marking some list emails as spam so when you reply you will use that header, could you not simply remove the spam characters from the subject line before you post your reply? because I don't think the list server will be adding the spam.

If you would indulge me (us) please test by replying to this email but removing the ***SPAM*** and we would then see

Ian

Chuck Norcutt <mailto:chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
24 March 2015 00:16
I would also miss you greatly so don't go away. But I won't blame Moose. I find the ***SPAM*** an oddity but only that. Maybe because, although I try to read the messages of thread as a thread, I don't make any attempt to sort them. I just search for the least common word in the subject and Thunderbird selects that subset. Works pretty well for me.

Chuck Norcutt