Re: [OM] McCurry

Subject: Re: [OM] McCurry
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 14:16:24 +0000
world¹s most famous photograph?  Most iconic photo of all time?   Please.
Maybe mccurry¹s most famous photo, possibly.

His nonsense self-aggrandizing comments take away from the value of his
work. Rubbish like:

"When I developed the picture, I knew it was special.²    ‹  really? He
personally was running the kodachrome line at NG that day? I doubt it.

"before digital cameras and you never knew what would happen with the
film.²  ‹  Well, good photographers knew what would happen. That¹s why
they were called Pros. You would think he would be smart enough to know,
hopefully.

he¹s done some nice work, but this article doesn¹t paint him in a good
light IMNSHO.