Re: [OM] Velbon VS-433D tripod query

Subject: Re: [OM] Velbon VS-433D tripod query
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 12:13:03 -0400
It's only about 10-15 minutes away so we purchased an annual membership. I plan to go often. Thanks for the night tripod tip.

Chuck Norcutt

On 3/24/2015 9:14 AM, Charles Geilfuss wrote:
No experience with the tripod, Chuck, but I've been to Brookgreen many
times. Fabulous place. Be sure to go back at night during Christmas season.
The seasonal lighting is wonderful. BTW, they frown on tripods at night
(trip hazard when it gets crowded), but I got away with using a monopod.

Charlie

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 8:24 AM, Chuck Norcutt <