Re: [OM] Ordered an T25X and Cai' Operation last week was Re: Velbon VS-

Subject: Re: [OM] Ordered an T25X and Cai' Operation last week was Re: Velbon VS-433D tripod query
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 17:25:57 -0400
But did you read the "most liked negative review" here?
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/917559-REG/sirui_bsrt025x_t_025x_carbon_fiber_tripod.html>
The guy rates it 3 stars but he is not a happy camper. He says it takes 90 turns of the knobs to set it up. The last time he used it he forgot to tighten one of them sufficiently and it dropped his Nikon D600 and Tamron 24-70 onto a rock.

Chuck Norcutt