[OM] E-M5 II IBIS praise - and a glitch?

Subject: [OM] E-M5 II IBIS praise - and a glitch?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 17:01:10 -0700
Yesterday afternoon, a beautiful Robin appeared on one of our fountains for a drink. Through a possible glitch in Auto ISO on this body, I ended up with three shots taken @ 300 mm, 600 mm, FF eq. and at 1/20 sec. !!

The IBIS was amazing. Herewith:

Original bird, head obviously slightly blurry even at web size.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16769>

Original bird head at 100%, motion blur city.
<http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16776>

Using Focus Magic Motion Correction and other processing, the web size image looks pretty good. Hard to tell there was motion blur, if one didn't already know. <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16772>

The real amazement is this 100% crop of body feathers. I can't see motion blur for sure, can you? <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=16774>

Here's what I sent to Olympus Support:
I'm at just over 500 shots on my E-M5 Mark II. Overall, I've been very pleased with it, and find it a useful update to my E-M5.

Today, I grabbed it to take a shot when a robin was on our fountain. I managed three before it flew away. But when I downloaded and looked at them, I was surprised that they were at 1/20 sec. The shots are excellent illustrations of the effectiveness of the new IBIS.

Why? Because at 300 mm, f8, A Mode, the Auto ISO chose to stay at ISO 200, setting shutter speed for proper exposure at a ridiculous 1/20 sec. @ 600 mm 35 mm eq. focal length

I went and got my original model E-M5 and pointed it at the same spot, same camera settings. It used higher ISOs, giving shutter speeds of 1/200 - 1/320, perfectly reasonable with IBIS. Both cameras are set to ESP metering.

I tried both cameras again - same results, with the 12-50 lens, same difference between them, with the Mark II choosing inappropriately low ISOs and shutter speeds for sharp results. Swing away to point them at much darker subjects in the house, and both move up to the max ISO I have set, 3200.

I tried Program Mode, with pretty much the same results. iAuto Mode did choose appropriate ISO and shutter speed. but I can't use that most of the time, the way I shoot.

Is my Mark II operating properly? It seems to me not, so wildly different from my original E-M5, various Pens I've owned, a Panasonic GX7 and various other cameras - bound to result in lost shots working quickly with subjects like birds in intermediate light.