Re: [OM] IMG: Geneva stroll

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Geneva stroll
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 15:46:52 -0700
On 3/29/2015 3:38 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:
I was a couple of days in Geneva this past week, with some free time Tuesday
afternoon. The resulting small gallery is here—a mix of standard lake scenes
and less well known places, such as the HQ of the World Intellectual Property
Organization, one of the many UN bodies based in Geneva:

http://www.frozenlight.eu/geneva_march2015/
<http://www.frozenlight.eu/geneva_march2015/>

An interesting stroll, especially when I looked up Agent Provocateur/The Pink Detective Agency. Some Swiss must have a lot of extra funds for sleepwear. :-)

Then, there's the Three Legged Chair, hiding demurely in the corner.

L'Observeur Moose