[OM] E-M5 II IBIS praise - and a glitch?

Subject: [OM] E-M5 II IBIS praise - and a glitch?
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 21:48:17 -0400
CM writes:

<<Yesterday afternoon, a beautiful Robin appeared on one of our fountains for a
drink. Through a possible glitch in Auto ISO on this body, I ended up with
three shots taken @ 300 mm, 600 mm, FF eq. and at 1/20 <<sec. !!

Amazing indeed.  Very odd (bizarre?) SS choice as well.  Fuji and Nykon allow
user limit  to slowest allowable SS (as does Magic Lantern Canyon hack).  Sony
does not and I don't remember if Panny does, but I think not.  Oly doesn't
allow auto ISO in manual  mode--just like Panny.

Let us know what they say.

Curious Mike