Re: [OM] E-M5 II IBIS praise - and a glitch?

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 II IBIS praise - and a glitch?
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 06:48:50 +0100
It is a beautiful robin, Moose, although it looks different from the robins we
see in the UK.  I had one feeding from my hand at a bird reserve a few days
ago, a first for me.

You are the expert in this field, but that looks like a focus problem.  I
should not have noticed it as motion blur.  And is the fact that Focus Magic
sorted it out not an indication of that?  Or is FM pretty good at resolving
motion blur as well?

Whatever my opinion, the result is very good.  Does the camera not have a
minimum speed to set with Auto ISO?  Or are you telling Olympus that that
feature seems not to be working?  I have 1/60th set as the minimum on all my
Auto ISO settings.

Good luck with Olympus . . .

Chris