Re: [OM] Few more CA Moose visit images

Subject: Re: [OM] Few more CA Moose visit images
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:40:16 -0400
Thanks for looking and commenting.

Naegleria fowleri came to mind because of its particular nasty mode of entry
thorugh the nose eating through the cribiform plate and the
resultant chaos.  While at a meeting in Las Vegas, I drove into the dessert to
try and photograph some petroglyphs, and came across
skull and crossbone signs with "Naeglaria"  on them besides some shallow
springs. It seems some of these signs are ignored by swimmers on ocassion.  The
case fatality rate is over 95%.  Should you be in search of expanding your
repertoire of gruesome maladies  to use, don't hesitate to ask. ;-)

Glad to be of service, Mike