Re: [OM] Another visit to Wales

Subject: Re: [OM] Another visit to Wales
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 21:21:12 +0200
Hi Chris,

it was quite a while ago and they used to allow us to ride across the bridge on the footpath, as for Cadair Idris I was 15 or 16 at the time and was very active walking in that area with scouts and later while doing the duke of Edinburgh award

ChrisB <mailto:ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
31 Mar 2015 20:26
Thanks, Ian. Yes, that’s the bridge across the Mawddach estuary to Barmouth – train and footpath only, no road.

You went up Cadair Idris, then walked to Barmouth? What a man! I was pretty weary after a mere 7-5 mile walk from Penmaenpool, from the toll bridge there.

Chris