Re: [OM] Website Advice

Subject: Re: [OM] Website Advice
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 17:23:36 -0400
Don't blame the cap, Jim, but do blame your parents (one of whom passed the
gene on to you) and the fact you are male (testosterone turns on the gene).
Of course if that is the worst gene they passed to you, consider yourself
lucky. There are worse things than being bald. And yes, a hat is your
friend. Don't leave home without it. A bald-pate friend has a cross stitch
in his office made by his wife: "God made only a few perfect heads. The
rest he covered with hair."

Charlie