Re: [OM] OT: Sad Pop Culture News

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Sad Pop Culture News
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 10:26:39 -0500
> Very sorry to hear of the latter, I've always been a big fan; the former,
> not so much.

I met him a couple of time. Unfortunately, he was pretty much a
one-hit wonder. There was a period of time when he absolutely hated to
be associated with the rocks. The guy was back working with radio
advertisements when I met him. He felt that it was the lowest form of
advertising on the planet. Whether it was or not, it certainly paid my
salary. His attitude stunk back then. Not sure what ever happened to
him after that.

When I got into that industry, we were just coming off of the
"drinking/snorting your lunch" era. I didn't have to deal with very
much of that, but there were people who certainly didn't get the memo.
I don't think he handled the transition very well.

AG