Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Sunday night's concert (very interesting instrumen

Subject: Re: [OM] Paul's PAW - Sunday night's concert (very interesting instruments)
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 11:19:34 -0500
> We try here in Valpo. We have a university and everything. Sadly, we also
> have politicians...

It is POSSIBLE that your politicians will figure out how to fix that
problem. I'm surprised at how blindly stupid your govenor is, though.
It was certainly a case of the "emporer's new clothes". He thought
this was going to make him a hero in the Nut-Job wing of the political
party, but it backfired and exposed him for the fool he is.

I'm really hoping that my Green Party fields somebody decent.

AG