Re: [OM] Our own little gator

Subject: Re: [OM] Our own little gator
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 18:56:44 -0400
Despite working on a Florida wildlife refuge for about 1000 hours of volunteer activity I've never seen a rattlesnake of any type in the wild. Gators and moccasins galore but never a rattlesnake or coral snake to be seen. I've been told that timber rattlers and copperheads are very common around Woodstock, NY where I lived for 10 years but never saw a one of those either. But things are changing. I've never had a gator in my back yard before either. Now I have two. :-)

Chuck Norcutt