Re: [OM] Our own little gator

Subject: Re: [OM] Our own little gator
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Apr 2015 20:03:07 -0400
My grandpa¹s little gray cat, Molly, used to kill rattlesnakes and bring
back their heads. The rattlers around here are Massassauguas, a small
species found in the Great Lakes region. They average 18 inches long, but
they¹re still dangerous, especially to a small animal like a cat. This cat
was fearless, and would start fights with dogs all the time.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook