Re: [OM] PESO: a call for help

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: a call for help
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Apr 2015 07:32:11 +0200
Thanks everyone for the many replies, which of course went in different
directions but still were very helpful. My decision is to give up the silly
idea of having the entire gallery one way or the other, and just evaluate each
image on its own. A mixed gallery thus. The particular image I used as the
example I will post in B&W because I think it is more about the waiting than
about the costumes.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman