Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/4/2015: my whisky altar

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/4/2015: my whisky altar
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2015 18:01:46 -0400
Everyone gets different mileage. I was a real abuser in my youth, and quit for
a long time. Now I’m a drink-in-the-evening kind of guy. Haven’t been loaded
since the memory of man runneth not to the contrary.

My body has turned on caffeine, so I can’t appreciate good coffee in any of its
many forms, except for decaf, which hardly counts. I think I might trade the
Scotch for a high caffeine tolerance. Emphasis on _might_.

I got so ploughed under my first year of college I came to in the army. That’s
a slight exaggeration only.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal