Re: [OM] IMGS: Trinidad, Night

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Trinidad, Night
From: Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 14:48:06 -0400
Thanks, Bob.  We saw her changing shoes on the cobblestone street from
flip-flops to the impossibly high wedge heels.  It took her awhile to
change before she toddled off to the night-club where the next photos were
made.  Tom was convinced she was a "working girl" showing up for her
night-time job.  We lost track of her after the big guy started talking to
her and took her inside.  The woman at the doorway would not let her in
without an escort.  I thought it was interesting.

Tina

On Tue, Apr 7, 2015 at 2:43 PM, Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Rainy alley, for sure.
>
> Changing shoes series intriguing. Would love to know the story.
>
> --Bob Whitmire
> Certified Neanderthal
>
> On Apr 7, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Tina Manley <tmanley@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > PESO:
> >
> > Finishing up this day in Trinidad for most of this page:
> >
> > http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/cuba&page=20
> >
> > Click on each photo and on Original to view large.
>
> --

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com
tina-manley.artistwebsites.com