Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/4/2015: my whisky altar

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 5/4/2015: my whisky altar
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 16:00:39 +0200
Just as with developer bottles, complete the level using clean glass marbles
else the spirit of the great camp fire might be gone by then.

I hardly ever have two bottles open at the same time - maybe I'm too cautious
or methodical?

One (bottle) a week leaves room for memories of the previous ones.

Amities
I'm with Bob, Philippe said, planning to visit Nathan so as to rescue the
liquors ;-)

Le 8 avr. 2015 à 14:12, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :r