Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: Paris

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 15: Paris
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 07:57:07 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Most of my blog for the week ending today is from Monday, when I had a free
>afternoon
>and evening in Paris. I visited my cousin Francis, went on a bike ride
>together along
>the Seine, and later hung around the Eiffel tower at night. It’s all here:
>
>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=1380
>
>And comments and critique are welcome and appreciated as always.

     Hmmm....  So Mao Tse Tung is also a cream-filled pastry, just like JFK.
:{b

     I like the night scenes of the Tour d'Eiffel, and the fish-eye view is not
as bad as you make it out to be.  Might have been a bit better if you had
stepped to the left to get the structure centered.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson