Re: [OM] IMGS: Trinidad Band

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGS: Trinidad Band
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 08:13:08 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>I posted another page from Trinidad - a very photogenic place.  Most of
>these are of the best traditional band we heard in Cuba - Sorpresa
>Trinitaria - in a local park.  We bought 2 of their CDs but they don't work
>:-(
>
>http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/cuba&page=19
>
>Enjoy!

     About "Che for Sale":  There is a very funny skit by the comedy group
Culture Clash where they bring Che Guevara back from the dead and has a
conversation with ne of the players.  He laments that people have virtually
forgotten him, but the player points out that the star from his hat lives on by
way of Carl's Jr.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson