Re: [OM] Lotus

Subject: Re: [OM] Lotus
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 20:19:36 +0800
Thanks Wayne.

I'm not sure about the age of my lens. The lens was designed in 1892 and
the first version is F7.7 for all focal lengths. Mine one should be 2nd
version that F6.8 for below 12" and F7.7 for 12" & longer focal length. I
have another one 12" with F7.7 too. There was a lot of version for Dagor.
The F6.8 & F7.7 versions are normal 60º view angle and Carl Zeiss Jena
(after bought Goerz) released a series of F9 version that 100º wide view
angle. It is easy covering 8x10 with shorter focal length but I have never
had one because its price very high.

Cheers,
Michael

On 9 April 2015 at 20:05, Wayne Harridge <wayne.harridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx