Re: [OM] Lotus

Subject: Re: [OM] Lotus
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 22:48:51 +0800
Hi, Piers, long time no see you.

Yup, the time is past so fast, I still remember how to looking for school
in UK for her.

Thanks for your information, although I'm not sure the real age of my 2
Dagor lenses, they should be over a hundred years :P

I heard that the lens mark "C.P. Goerz Berlin" is early version, I believe
that should be 1st & 2nd version.

My "Dagors" ;-
Goerz Berlin Doppel-Anastigmat Serie III 210mm F6.8
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7161/6644428363_befe5d0e70_o.jpg

Goerz Berlin Doppel-Anastigmat Serie III 300mm F7.7 (so heavy & like a
grenade)
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8368/8520372307_f045068461_o.jpg
https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8232/8520370905_cc370627e6_o.jpg

Cheers,