Re: [OM] B&W film development for Zone System

Subject: Re: [OM] B&W film development for Zone System
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 00:06:28 +0800
Thanks for your comment, Ken.

I understood the rule of Expose For the Shadows, Develop for the
Highlights. As my knowledge, I determine the area of zone 3 and meter the
highlight area is zone 8. Then I have to develop the film with N-1 to
reduce highlights to zone 7. Am I correct?

I'm confusing that how many reducing time is correct. I use Kodak HC110
developer and make different dilution for different contrast of film. I'd
control the water temperature in 20ºC & 7 mins developing time. Normally
I'll develop film a bit thick (over) for easier printing in darkroom.

Cheers,
Michael