[OM] Usually use brass lens

Subject: [OM] Usually use brass lens
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 17:45:10 -0400
<<I took this picture with a slight back tilt at image plane (rear stand) to
<<make the tire inside the focus (Scheimpflug Principle applied).
<<https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7566/15688873817_b3a6bab439_o.jpg

Hmmmm? Scheimpflug to tilt plane of focus with front standard, no? Rear
standard tilt should make the tire not round.
I do not have any LF experience (yet) but have a Mamiya version Mirex T-S
adapter for OM and a T-S bellows with Oly fitings--quite fussy to use. LF I bet
easier to see what you are doing. I would over tilt at first for landscapes but
found surprisingly there actually is an "optimum" tilt for landscapes
for any given FL, and height. Getting the focal plane just right at optimal
aperture is no easy matter with even the Imax OM VF. I have a few tables
somewhere for them, but suspect you have them and many more.

Tilted Mike