Re: [OM] 4/3 format is lousy for portraits - dof

Subject: Re: [OM] 4/3 format is lousy for portraits - dof
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 20:22:49 -0400
Yup, I do tend to forget/ignore those single focal length M.Zuikos. Maybe I should take another look at the 45/1.8 but I think that, if I actually had a real need for such a lens, I'd probably be on a tripod in the house. I'd go grab an OMZ 50/1.8 or 1.4... or, more likely, go grab the 5D which still lurks in the closet with a very nice Tokina 28-80 2.8 Pro.

Chuck Norcutt