Re: [OM] IMGs PAW, except ...

Subject: Re: [OM] IMGs PAW, except ...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 22:15:05 -0700
On 4/12/2015 9:46 PM, ChrisB wrote:
You seemed to have been looking all around you, Moose, but at the wedding :-)

A very non-traditional wedding, with dancing a part of the overall ceremony, giant video and still screens, various folks (including Carol) using wireless mikes, and LOTS of participation by attendees. What with all the official photo/videography, I intentionally chose to participate and enjoy, not hide behind a camera. :-)

It is possible that you will be able to see me making a fool of myself: "Video of the wedding will be shared with the Cosmic Mass production team and may appear on the Cosmic Mass website: http://thecosmicmass.com"; It all depends on the editing, as I was certainly captured, both still and video. :-)

The food still life takes the prize for me.

Thanks! I took it to eat, but the colors and composition were too good to pass up photographing before eating. I'm not normally much for lemon bars, but these home made ones with fresh lemons from our hostess' garden were excellent. I had seconds, but that is not recorded. :-P

It may be the time of the morning (here) but the sprite photo seems to be lacking
Moose’s normal exact focus.

No, your eyes are OK. Wide open for that lens/FL, at the max ISO I have set, 1600, gave a shutter speed of 1/40. She was a very active girl, hyped up on the excitement of the event, and not particularly interested in anyone catching her in that 'hat'. The first try is a blur, and the 'next' wasn't available to shoot. Lucky shot as it was.

Variable Moose