Re: [OM] Boot failure advice?

Subject: Re: [OM] Boot failure advice?
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 13:44:30 -0700
What the Moose sayeth. And also: My Asus desktop machine has a "boot
selector" option that appears early in the boot process. I believe it's
either by pressing F9, F11 or F12 that one can interrupt the boot process
and then select an alternate boot location. If possible, get into the BIOS
and deselect the option for quick boot, in order to see all boot messages
appear on the screen, at which point you should see a choice for selective
boot.