Re: [OM] IMG Harvest Moose

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG Harvest Moose
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2015 19:52:07 -0700
On 4/15/2015 4:08 PM, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
Cropped? Seems a very respectable moon size at 94mm.

Nope, full frame, as shot.

According to our hosts, there was supposed to be something special about
moonrise that night. Maybe super close?

There was enough fog/haze/whatever that we missed the actual rise over the horizon, and they kept apologizing. and we kept saying not to. It was just flat gorgeous as the sun slipped down and lit the clouds all around us. Hmmm, note to self, process a couple of panoramas.

Sunset Moose