Re: [OM] Photos app in new Mac OSX 10.10.3

Subject: Re: [OM] Photos app in new Mac OSX 10.10.3
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2015 22:08:14 +0200
Been away so a bit late to comment but could the photo.app be really working, for example I had problems with aperture wanting to do face recognition on all the images in the library and I had to dig into the preferences to disable it. I have swapped HD for SSD's several time (mainly samsungs) and never had an issue caused by that.

Maybe you could install istat menus or similar to tell you what your mac is actually doing.

Good Luck  IanW
Michael Wong <mailto:mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
11 Apr 2015 13:24
Thanks, Chris.

The fan of my MBP is noisy during high speed from the 1st day I bought it,
so I do think it's "normal". However, I have found that the noise is not so
serious upon installed HDDFanControl even running 6,000rpm.

I wonder why a Mac OS app just for iMac and not suitable for other Mac OS
device? It seems working normal but cannot show the actual fan speed only.