Re: [OM] Another possibility for m.Zuiko 12-50.... arrrgghh!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Another possibility for m.Zuiko 12-50.... arrrgghh!!!
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 07:43:24 -0400
Thanks for the feedback but, nope, set to "Normal". Wow! Such bizarre side effects of camera settings. While I don't normally go about whacking the camera while it's on a tripod I do wonder why battery life is shortened. It would be nice if they told us why and by how much. They also don't tell us what's "normal" and "short" so we could decide why we'd want to put up with reduced battery life whatever it is.

Chuck Norcutt