Re: [OM] opinions of the OM 500mm F8.0 reflex lens?

Subject: Re: [OM] opinions of the OM 500mm F8.0 reflex lens?
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 17:25:52 +0800
I had owned OM 500mm F8 Reflex lens while I shot 135 film format. IMHO,
it's very low contrast lens and resolution is acceptable. I'm doubt its
performance on digital will be acceptable? I had never owned Minolta 250mm
F5.6 reflex lens but my friend has one and I watched some photos which were
taken by it, they're pretty good even applied on digital.

I will not suggest OM 500mm F8 reflex lens even for film because its very
low contrast. I sold it even I kept OM system before switching to medium
format.

Cheers,
Michael