Re: [OM] Please remind me why I'm supposed to get excited about the late

Subject: Re: [OM] Please remind me why I'm supposed to get excited about the latest greatest
From: "Sawyer, Edward" <Ed.Sawyer@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2015 14:23:39 +0000
The Mamiya 6 is more state of the art than anything else mentioned here,
incl. om3 | 28 f/2.

It¹s lenses still hold their own against anything (well, except maybe the
Mamiya 7 lenses. ;-)  and results from Mamiya 6/7 film easily trumps any
digital I have seen.  Talking about prints here, optically printed, not
scanned results (which are always inferior, at least at sizes I work with).

I favor the Mamiya 7 over the 6, though the 6 is still great. I like 6x7
better, plus the whole system is newer and more available, and has more
lenses, etc.

-Ed