[OM] My MBP has broken down

Subject: [OM] My MBP has broken down
From: Michael Wong <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 11:33:04 +0800
Yesterday my MBP was working properly. However today it cannot boot up
while the starting to around 1/3 (status bar) and auto shut down. I have
tried many time but the fault is still existed. The SSD was bought at 1-1/2
month ago and re-format 2 weeks ago due to  booting error.

My MBP is 5 years old and I'm not sure SSD problem or hardware problem. I
do not wish to buy a new one except the concern of money, my MBP with
GeForce GPU and new 13" MBP with Intel GPU only. A new 15" MPB with new
GeForce GPU but too expensive for me.

Any list member can advise me the solution and tell me what's going on?

Thanks.

I have a lot of work to be done to my boss shortly. Help ~~~~~

--

Cheers,
Michael