Re: [OM] Lens Choices

Subject: Re: [OM] Lens Choices
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 08:27:07 -0500
Thanks, Rick. My lawn guy just mowed, so the grass looks nice. But the Wintergreen Manhattans are taking the place. It's no big job to trim those in front, but it has been too rainy to get it done. The big job is to trim them where they have taken over the chain link fence around the back yard. My back is just not in tune with that type of work these days!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA