Re: [OM] CC updates etc

Subject: Re: [OM] CC updates etc
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 22:01:42 -0500
> Protest seems too strong. How about suggests a valid alternative view?

Nope. Alternative usage requirements. The premise of our usages are
totally different. For my usages, your alternative view would stink
pretty bad. Just as my usage requirements have no bearing on your
world. Alternative views don't necessarily apply.

> When I want it for remote control, yes. Have you thought this question
> through? Why would I want it on, using up the battery, when I'm not using it?

See above.

> But a piece of crap for actually editing anything - - - to me. Just taste,
> but mine.

I really would disagree. LR allows you to do just about everything
that you can do in PS, but 25 times faster. Especially if you working
on more than one picture at a time.

> Huh? When? What with all this jabbering. Actually, I'm putting together
> another book of images at the moment.

Just sold 300 pictures this week.

> The digital cameras you use and LR could be enough to make me switch to
> needlepoint. :-) I'm glad you are enjoying them and doing good work with
> them. I like Brussels Sprouts, go figure ...

Brussels Sprouts could be enough to make me go on a hunger strike.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx